To Buy or Not to Buy? - THAT is the Question
The next time you get the urge to purchase - before you add to the clutter - ask yourself these questions first:
- Is this truly an item I’ve been looking for?
- Do I really need it, or just want it because I saw it/it was on sale?
- Can I afford it/is it in my budget?
- Will I use this item on a regular basis?
- Do I have something at home that serves the same purpose?
- Am I willing to donate something similar if I buy this?
- Do I have a home for it that is easy to access?
- Can I live without it?
- Am I willing to come back for it later after I think about it?
- If I had to pay cash and it was non-returnable, would I buy it?
- What’s the worst thing that can happen if I don’t buy it?
- Is there something else I’d rather save my money for?