Why Hire Organized to a T?
Contact Me For A Free Consultation
- I am a professional organizer with a personal touch who loves bringing order into people’s lives.
- I have an extensive toolbox of organizing tips and strategies to tackle the toughest of cluttered spaces.
- I can handle situations big or small, be it a closet or a multi-room project, a move or downsizing, or even regularly scheduled visits to help maintain the order.
- I bring a fresh perspective on the use of space and ways to create and maintain order.
- I’m upbeat and energetic, and enjoy helping others succeed.
- I motivate and encourage my clients, keeping them focused on the tasks needed to reach their goals.
- I consider it a privilege to be invited into people’s homes.
- I value my clients’ time, and work quickly, efficiently and conscientiously.
- I am a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers and adhere to their Code of Ethics, as well as Faithful Organizers, a group of Christian organizers.
- I don’t mind working myself out of a job! Many clients appreciate that I am there not only to organize, but to show them how to maintain the space after I’m gone. Some have me come back to work on other areas as the need arises.
- I offer free in-home consultations, so that we can meet and I can learn more about what you’re looking to accomplish.
- If you have a need I cannot address, I will be happy to put you in touch with someone who can.
- Still not decided? Here’s what my clients have to say…