- Dining Rooms
- Entry Areas
- Family Rooms
- Laundry Areas
- Living Rooms
- Paperwork Sorting
- Filing Systems
- Desk Organization
- Paper Flow
- Mail Processing
- To Do Lists
- Save money on moving costs
- Sort out what’s truly useful/important
- Pack & label boxes with new space in mind
- Unpack and organize in new home
The Objective is the Same
There are many approaches to organizing, but the objective is the same: to identify what is important to you – be it people, things, time, etc. – and make it easy for you to access and enjoy. Your goals are my guide for crafting organizing solutions, as well as the framework for maintaining them. The best organizing system is the one you will use consistently.
I can help you:
Assess “The Stuff”
- Decide what to keep, donate, toss, recycle or repurpose.
- Determine if you need it, use it, love it, and have a home for it.
- Consider cutting down on what comes into the house.
Assess “The Space”
- Determine if it is being utilized efficiently.
- Decide if it is functional and supports the needs of the family.
- Consider if it facilitates the flow of activity.
Create “The System”
- Keep it simple.
- Budget time for maintenance.
- Evaluate its effectiveness on a regular basis.